Terms and Conditions
Use of Material.
Acceptable Site Use.
Standards for Internet Conduct/Acceptable Site Use.
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload, or destroy material (i) in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, tortious otherwise objectionable or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a Black Bride employee or agent, an authorized user of Black Bride's services, a candidate, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the resume of an individual other than yourself).
- Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to you.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Website, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Specific Prohibited Uses.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website's infrastructure.
- DISCLOSING TO OR SHARING YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR USING YOUR PASSWORD FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED PURPOSE.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Black Bride on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Website.
- Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Website.
Use of Secure Area and Password.
Black Bride does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
Black Bride acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, Black Bride may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Black Bride has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Black Bride reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. Black Bride may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for Black Bride or may cause Black Bride to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Website, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant Black Bride and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
- When listing your business, you must choose appropriate directories for your business. Example: If you are a Wedding Photographer, you may not list your business in the Honeymoon directory unless you also provide Honeymoon or Travel services. We reserve the right to deny listings in directories that we deem to be inappropriate to your type of business or that are inappropriate to our site.
- At this time, only PayPal, credit cards, checks, and money orders are accepted for payment of services to be rendered on BlackBride.com
- When paying by credit card online, the advertising payment form is a binding contract and you will not receive another invoice from BlackBride.com, but you will receive an invoice from our payment processor PayPal via email. If you pay by check or money order, you will receive an invoice via mail from BlackBride.com.
- Your contract period will begin as soon as your business information for a listing and/or other advertising is completely entered into our system. Your listing will be added to the site immediately upon completion of entering your information and you can login to update your listing at anytime.
- A renewal notice will be sent to you via email at least one month prior to your expiration date.
- Our system is automated and your listing and or other advertising will go offline at the end of your contract period if you fail to renew by the expiration date.
- Your listing will remain on the site through the contract period unless you specifically request that your listing be removed.
- Cancellation Policy: All advertising submissions are binding contracts and completion of the contract is required under the terms of this agreement. You may request that your listing be removed from BlackBride.com at any time, however, all advertising fees are non-refundable. Exceptions to the no refund policy may be made on a case-by-case basis and request for refunds must be submitted in writing and mailed to our corporate office at the address below.
Black Bride's LIABILITY
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Black Bride cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on Black Bride, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Black Bride (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users that is made available through the Website. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Website.
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Black Bride makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or the Material. The use of the Website and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
Black Bride DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, Black Bride IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Black Bride, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.Black Bride MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
Links To Other Sites.
No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
Limitation of Liability.
Corporate Office Address