When it comes to bridal fashion, Michelle Davis, director of Memorable Moments Event Planning Company, knows her stuff! As the creator of Style to the Aisle, a bridal fashion show featuring top designers and boutiques, Michelle highlights the beauty and fashion aspects of your wedding day. Check out Michelle’s top 5 ways to be a runway fashionista on your wedding day.
1. Sleek Hairstyle: Choosing a slicked back hairstyle is a great option for chic appeal. This sleek style is perfect for brides who want to wear the traditional veil or the style-sassy bride who goes for the chic headpiece. This style perfectly frames the face and is simply elegant.
2. All about the Accessories: Make a statement with accessories by adding the perfect pop of sparkle or color to your bridal look and it allows the bride to show their own individuality.
3. Add Color: Gone are the days of brides shying away from color, its no longer just for the runway….its in full effect. Ranging from sashes, overlays, underlays, and in ombre fabrics.
4. Upper Lid Love: You will not just find the dramatic smokey eyes in the top wedding trends because its all about lining the upper lid this season.
5. Pale is Out: One trend that is a thing of the past is pale skin, more brides are opting for a more sun-kissed bronze look.
If you are in the DMV area join Michelle Davis at the Style to the Aisle DC event on Sunday, March 24, 3 to 7 p.m. at L’Enfant Plaza Hotel, Washington, DC.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.